08 October 2011

Wrapping Up -- Week Ending 8 Oct

We've reached the final stretch of our game development. With all the pieces and functions pretty much in order, I'm now left to archive and wrap up everything as I prepare for the final presentation. It will be nice to have a slower Fall Break to get this done, but I've still got plenty of work during the coming week.

I want to mention again how well this team has worked together and individually. Everyone has stepped up to the tasks they've claimed, and we've all been working hard to turn out an exceptional prototype. Again, I feel that it's come down to the fantastic communication we've all had with each other.

Here's what I managed to contribute to the group this week:

- Helped research and finally implement the physics to make the game run accurately
- Directed the level designs and gameplay features as the engineers implemented the components
- Continued archiving assets and building the wrap kit
- Maintained the blogs and sprints, as usual
- Provided lunch for the team on Friday--this was the most important job I've done as producer

During Fall Break we're going to finalize the prototype while I prepare the game presentation. We're excited to display our hard work!

- Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment